Friday, July 12, 2013

THANK YOU, GOOGLE CHROME!

Well, I was working on a post about the GCWS and the guest artist/speaker who gave the program Wednesday, with photos and my usual talk about it - and Google Chrome shut down my computer, telling me it was out of memory or some such nonsense!  Lost everything!!!!

Thank you, Google Chrome!

I have never had this happen with Internet Explorer.  Time to return to it?

Grrrr.........

Here's hoping you are having a gremlin-free day, if you are on the computer.  I'll work on that post later and get it up (barring other Google Chrome problems).

Note Bene:  I didn't lose everything, thank Google! ha ha  It was still there when my computer started up again and I got back into Blogger (saved as a draft).  Whew!!




2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Hello Rhonda, boy that stinks doesn't it. My computer does that every once in a while but when I restart it, it says they shut it down to prevent it from over heating. I can't watch anything on Netflix on the computer only on the TV now. I didn't think it was possible to go back to Internet Explorer with Google. They said it was mandatory to change to Chrome, I thought. Too confusing for this old brain. I hope you are enjoying this day.

RH Carpenter said...

Mine didn't say anything about overheating - it just said something about Google Chrome running out of memory. Oh, well, hasn't happened again, so maybe it was a computer gremlin while they updated something. You are right, though, I think I HAD to change to Chrome to continue to use Google and Blogger.