Tuesday, January 27, 2015

MORE FLOWERS? !?




I received three bouquets of flowers (some for get-well wishes and one for my birthday).  Thought I'd share.  Flowers are so lovely.  I know I always say I don't care whether I get them, or not, but getting three bouquets had me smiling - and they smell so nice.




















Enough bright and pretty flowers to make anyone smile!












My sister's flowers minus the hydrangea and the purple dried "filler" flowers.  The roses in this smell wonderful!




6 comments:

AK said...

No wonder!!! Wish you a very happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! They are gorgeous flowers and you must be very well-loved. :) I hope you have a terrific day. Also, I like your banner on your blog, it's really stunning!

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks, Asit and Katherine :)

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Rhonda - Happy birthday friend. Loved seeing your flowers too...so glad you received them. Have a beautiful day.

Barb Sailor said...

Get Well Soon!!!

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks, Debbie and Barb :)