Friday, December 29, 2017

PAINTING IN MY STILLMAN & BIRN SKETCHBOOK




I almost always pack my Stillman & Birn watercolor sketchbooks with me and take it on trips.  Sometimes I open it and paint, sometimes I don't.  We had a couple of chilly, windy, wet days during our 2-week vacation this time so I got out the paints and painted a few little things.






It's mostly about playing with color with these two bright little ones.







This could make a good anniversary card, Valentine's Day card, etc.  I may make prints of this one.
















5 comments:

Bruce Sherman said...

A Happy New Year Rhonda... filled with good painting... and rich blessings of Health and Happiness!

Thank you ever so much for the comfort that your supportive presence added during the past year!

Warmest regards,
Bruce

Chris Lally said...

Great sketchbook pieces, Rhonda. Making prints sounds like a winning idea!
Have a healthy, creative new year!!

Jennifer Rose said...

the kissing seahorses are great :D

RH Carpenter said...

Happy New Year to you, too, Bruce. Wishing you all good things in 2018.

RH Carpenter said...

Thanks, Chris, Jennifer Rose and Happy New Year!!